Nuff Nuff!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

This Is It

Okay, as you can see, my blog was so dead. I actually never thought that I will be blogging again but I've got so much to write and that's why I'm here again. I didn't know if I made the right decision to blog at this time because exam is just in few days time but I'm sure I wouldn't regret it. :)



Yesterday marked the end of the form6 life. Uhm well not really the end because we still haven't done with our exam yet but it's the last day of school and the last day we refer each others as classmates. *criessssss I remember almost on the same day last year, looking at our seniors enjoying their last day of school, I told Jingwen how I envy them and how I wish time can pass faster so that we can leave the school. I never know it can be so saddening cause I wasn't so close with the classmates and we probably don't even talk to each other back then. hahh.. 

Because we don't have our own classroom so we used the chemistry lab. Basically if seniors don't need to do chemistry experiment or if we don't need to do bio experiment, we will just stay in chemistry lab. Maybe because chemistry lab is very spacious, we were distributed kinda unevenly where students from Saujana sit in a group while students from Bandar Baru Sri Petaling sit in another group and those from Sentosa were separated into many other minor groups. So we don't interact with one another much. 

Then, this year, when we first know we've got a classroom we actually complained about it because it will be so packed when two classes combine. Typical human : 有也complain没有也complain. Haha! I think owning our own class is one of the reason why we became so close today. Another reason is that the A3 students have a irresponsible teacher that don't even bother to guide us in our project and so we have to ask for A4 students' help. For some reason, I'm thankful for this because if it wouldn't for him, A3 and A4 students wouldn't be so close today. Although I still find a lot of mistakes after handing in the projects, but still thanks all for taking your time off to help us in our project. 

We started hanging out more frequently and carry out more activities together then. After semester 2 exam, together with other form 6 students, we went for a 2D1N trips to Broga Hill. The day before I actually decided not to join the trip because my luck was super bad that week. On that day morning, ZhanHang came to fetch us to school. We couldn't reach school on time because we were stucked in the traffic jam and I thought that the others probably have left by the time we reached. But somehow the bus was late,too.  Luckily nothing bad happened except for the bus broke down 2 times on the way. lol

There is this one time when JJ need to collect all the photos we have taken by far to show the juniors during koko time. We all browsed through the photos in class and that's when we realized we have done so much together. All the birthday celebrations, seniors' graduation, escape room, visit to friends' houses, broga hill etc etc.. And only then I realized we really took a lot of photos. Haha. 

On our graduation night, JJ gave a speech. I remember how he said we do everything as a team. Listening to his speech, honestly, I almost cried. But because I have some make up on so I didn't. Hahah. I hugged Jingwen countless times that I think I kinda annoyed her. '你真的那么舍不得我吗?' she asked. No, I hugged you just because I'm too cold. HAHAHA You know I'm just kidding. We performed together for the last time that night, it was kinda embarrassing I can say. hahah But we really enjoyed ourselves. The I'm-graduating-kind-of-feel wasn't so strong until I hugged Pn Chan, she hugged me back so tightly and pat my head. I had tears in my eyes. I'm really really grateful to have her, who is more like our mother in school, to be our form teacher. :') 


-

-

-


In the blink of an eye, it has come to our last day of school. I went to hugged 子李. '毕业第二次了咯,你还要哭啊?' she said. 


She's one of my favourite teacher in school who's more like a friend to us. Basically I can tell her everything, be it big or small matter. I really like how she's being so friendly and humorous around us. :) 我会等你退休,然后做你幼儿园的副院长的,但是工钱还是要出给我啊 

Before the majlis perpisahan start, people keep asking me not to cry and I thought I won't be crying because besides feeling a little sad knowing that it's the last day of school and I might not be able to see the classmates and teacher as frequent again, I don't feel anything. After the speeches and certificate-giving-ceremony, we were asked to queue up and shake hand with teachers like how we did when we were form 5. I was holding JingYi's hand cause we need to make sure that each other don't cry. haha! 

I don't know why the my tears just streaming down my face when I went to shake hand with teachers and receive their best wishes. When I came to Pn Rohaya, she saw me crying so she hugged me and asked me to stop because that will make her cry. 

Later on, I saw PnChan, still hanging a bright smile on her face, trying to hold back her tears. She hugged me and wished me all the best. I think she asked me to work hard on my PA because that's my weakest subject but I was crying so I can't really hear what she said. hahahah.. sorry! 

Then I saw everyone gather at a side. Almost everyone cried or had tears in their eyes. And I heard someone said '我是眼睛在流汗' hahaha! 

And of course, we went looking for these noisiest, 38-est juniors. I'll miss you guys a lot. 



After that, we went back to our class. And we were supposed to arrange the table for exam but by the time we went up, they have done arranging the table. So all we need to do is just stick the exam slip on the table. 

Later, we gathered in A4. Discussed a little about class trip then recalling the memories together which was kinda funny. Most of the time we just sing together. I guess everyone forget about exam for awhile. haha! And because I have tuition after school, we need to leave earlier. How I wish I can stay with them until the bell rings. But nevermind, we still can see each other next week. hah! 

I have known all kind of people and become so close with some people that I've never thought I will befriend with. We are all so lucky to be placed in this class and I'm glad that the bonding between classmates become so strong. I truly feel so blessed to be surrounded by these people because even though they always tease me, I know that deep inside they love me very much. HAHA!





No comments:

Post a Comment