Nuff Nuff!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

30th post

Happy Chinese Bunny Year people! Here comes my New Year post (Part 1). :-)


年29


My long-lost cousin came back from Sydney for Chinese New Year! :D I was surprised for the news (well, I guess everyone too). It's a last minute decision and he wanted to make it secretly, so Im the only one know he is homing (excluded his parents lah). :-P Ya know, it feels real good when you are fully trusted. 

We're watching movie at Sunway Pyramid when he approached. Thought LaoGu will bring him to us by that night but surprisingly she didnt. And she keep calling me not to tell anyone about it or she will not give me angpow if the news spread. (L)  

年30  
Went Pavilion for breakfast. Shopping after that. Daddy wanted to buy Si a pair of new shoes. But when he saw the price, he stunned there and said, 'Let's go Mid Valley!' (L) Ended up we left with nothing. 

Homed and mummy said wanna play 'Cho Dai Di', so three of us play with her. I didnt even win a single round and my savings all gone. Apparently the God-of-Wealth is not with me that day. Luckily daddy helped me and got my RM60+ back. :-D 

I dont know whats wrong with Si, sing non stop. And the karaoke system is forever running. -.-   Around 7, everyone reached. Then, reunion dinner. It's good to see everyone gather together again. Thats why I love Cny so much. :-) 

K time after dinner. Buried myself into homeworks while others busy gambling. For the first time, I do homework during New Year Eve. Cannot deny, Im a good girl. HAHAHA. 

Shall stop here. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment