Nuff Nuff!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

64th post

FRIENDS.


I don't know why I just feel like blogging this but it's not a bad thing to keep my blog alive right? :) 

Somehow I feel sad because SPM is ending so soon because I don't want my high school life to end so fast. I wasn't really ready for it. I whatsapp-ed Vickki last night, telling her that after SPM ended, we will not have the chance to sit together in class and I was feeling so sad but she doesn't seem to have any feelings. duhh so cool :3



''it made me realize that how amazing that how everyone is connected to one another.Or how amazing that a friendship/relationship work between people.For an example,you’ve heard of a person that you’ve never met before from a third party,but the next thing you know is that you’re friends with that person for years already and still going!Or maybe,you know this person that you were never close to,but for some reason fate has brought you guys back together after a few years,and then you guys are best friends ever since.And you have never ever predict that you and that person could actually get along.Or even,you use to hate this person,but you guys became the most compatible friends.'' 

Seriously I could not agree more. Isn't it amazing how a stranger just happened to become your closest friend? Up till now, I still don't know how I got to know all my friends and how we got close even when we are not in the same class, but I'm glad that we just did. :) I feel very thankful. With all those crazy and funny and awesome and sometimes noisy friends around, life will never get boring. And with them by my side, what can I ask for more?


Kepada rakan-rakan yang sangat disayangi, 
saranghaeyo <3 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment