Nuff Nuff!

Friday, December 7, 2012

66th post

A Day Out




Few days before the holidays start, SweeGee asked if Im free to hang out with her on 5/12. And I thought, that day will be the first day Si and Hui leave to Melaka and I will be left at home with my sister when the parents go to work and brother go to school. So, why not? ;)

But 5/12 SweeGee have to go looking for job at klcc so the outing is changed to 6/12. Last minute asked YeeMun to join us but too bad she cannot make it because she need to jaga her house. hahahahhh 

Watched 我可能不会爱你 again while waiting for dad to come back and fetch me to SweeGee's house. I was surprised that bro and Keeve were still at home because by that time they would have leave to school already. And they still asked me out to have breakfast with them. lol Too bad I couldn't follow. 

Around 11, dad came back. I asked him if he knows how to go SweeGee's place and he said he only knows how to go Zihao's. So, I whatsapp-ed SweeGee and she said she could pick me at Zihao's place or Paparich. But dad insisted to drop me off at SweeGee's place so I told him to let me know when we're about to reach Zihao's house. But then he stopped and waited outside Zihao's place. lol I was afraid that someone would come out from the house and asking why are we here so I told dad not to park his car there but he didnt listen to me. -,- Luckily SweeGee just came back from somewhere else and she saw dad's car and asked us to follow her car.

She brought a jacket for me because she saw me wearing sleeveless top and she scared me freezing inside the cinema. hahahah how sweet :) I actually wanted to bring my scarf but I forgot where did I put and I can't find it anywhere. :3

Then, offed to MidValley. Feel so strange to see her driving, not because her driving skill is bad or anything but that made me realized that we've really grown up. The feelings that I just can't describe by words.

Went to buy the tickets for pitch perfect and then accompanied SweeGee to have lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Met Kerqian there as well. :) After that, we went to Borders.


Don't you think I look old with that spectacles on? She said I look like a teacher here. hahahah.





She wants to go NewYork and I want to go Switzerland. hahahahh :)



Then we went to Forever 21. Have fun trying the clothes and taking photos :)







Then, we ran to 7-11 to find the CR2 battery for polaroid camera but too bad they're not selling. We ran again to the cinema. Regretted that we went to the cinema earlier because there were too many advertisements before the movie.

During the movie, the boy next to me keep singing along. Seriously, I don't want to hear you sing ok? -,- Overall, the movie was quite funny but at some point it can be disgusting too. They can really sing even without any instrument. A cappella can be very nice too. I really love Chloe's voice and Im so gonna download all the soundtrack. hehe :)



Later, we went to Zara, TopShop and Cotton On. Didn't take much photos this time.  I bought 3 bracelet for myself, si and hui. The 3 bracelets are in 1 actually, just like the 3 of us. :) I think of them when they're not around. Im such a good sister. hahahahh...



Left MidValley around 7.30. Waited dad and mum at SweeGee's house.They came at 8. I was so hungry and when I called hui, she told me they were having dinner at Daorae, that made me even hungrier. lol

Anyway, I had a great day with her. This is the first time we hang out together ever since we known each other. Let's hope we can hang out more next time :)

End post. BYE




No comments:

Post a Comment