Nuff Nuff!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

11th post

Hey guys, someone complaining for not updating my blog. And thats why I'm here. tehee Am rottening at home. Aint kidding. lol Everyone told to enjoy holiday but how am I gonna enjoy as I can just spend the whole day doing the same thing over and over again? sigh

Sisters :-)

Mum said I look mature in this. wtf!


 second shot! Brother and sister
* Photo shot at mines , Wednesday.
 Note: I changed my outfit for the second shot. :-P 


Woke up unusually early. Went to Yanson's kindergarten for his farewell party. :-)  It's a last minute decision for him to attend school today so he didnt bring chips or biscuits or anything as the teacher informed. lol

Met his friends. They're all so cute seriously!

spotted this little girl first.

Wong Xin Bing , Pinky. not sure if her name spell like this

Anson, who Yanson claim as his best buddy in school.

He can eat a lot! lol

 Afiq Maclaren if I'm not mistaken. haha

Marc Leong.


forgot her name. haha

Yee Suen Bi Yao if I'm not mistaken.
They keep calling to take photos of them. haha. Arent they cute?

Then, off to uncle's office. Nothing much to blog. Let's end with a pic.

The most creative photo I have took so far. grimace
Got to get my Add Maths work done. Off now. bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment