Nuff Nuff!

Friday, November 26, 2010

12th post

Am here to blog again. :-) 


23/11
Mum just got to know she was one of the Top 5 for the diet plan organized by one-of-the-Amway member. So, she got a free meal at Jogoya today.So yea, she brought Hui, Xin and me along. :-) Of course, three of us have to pay for this.

Food here!

oysters!
I don't really like oyster but since we pay RM51 for each person, then of course we have to eat some worthy food right? haha 


Marshmallow 


Lobster salad!


Though it's not good looking but it's super nice to eat! :-)

New Zealand ice cream 
Haagen Darz ice cream

Enjoy the dessert! Not much photos taken as there're many -i-dunno-who- there. lol Bring Xin along to Jogoya is just a waste of money as she was just eating sushi there. -.- 


I was thinking of cutting my hair again. :-P BabeyRichie, I know you'll dislike right? haha 



Which one looks better? Know two also nice lah, haha! *perasan Should I cut my hair or not? :-S Comment please.. 

Shall off now. 

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm . if you wana look special from your others sister you can get a cute korean short hair style :D
    If you wana leave it long is pretty too :)
    its holiday now .. you can try it out ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you updating about ours instead of this? HAHA. Anyway, love the marshmallow. OMG OMG Can I have it ? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥_Shuu Biang-♥ : Uhm.. Let me think first. Thanks for you comment anyway! :D

    Catherine : Haha.Cause I have no idea how to start the post. :-P You can if you want. Just grab the photo. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D": Buy that for my birthday present :D
    Hmm.. Bout your hair.. Second one of course =D And don't cut your hair larr please. You guys are so stupid to cut your hair since you all can leave it long. Wo yao ye bu ke yi. SAD. And Ah Si's hair also not bad. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enn. I'll try to get one on your birthday. :-) But second one is the short one aunty. You chose the second one and call me dont cut my hair? Dont make sense lor. HAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You asked : Which one looks better?
    I answered : Second one of course =D
    You asked : Should I cut my hair or not?
    I answered : don't cut your hair larr please.

    我是针对问题来回答 :D
    Make sense right? ;P

    ReplyDelete