Nuff Nuff!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

7th post

良い一日 :-)



Hang out today with ZhanHang, KienYung, Bryan, ZhiKhang.♥ Have no idea why we always hang out with the same people.lol Had lots of fun with them as they never failed to make us laugh.:-) haha Too bad ChunKiat couldnt make it, what a pity. lol

Arcades time while waiting for others.Minutes later, ZhanHang and Bryan turned up. Then we headed to The Gardens. My shoes somehow broke. what the tutt!


Bryan : I called you not to buy Pasar Malam product d lah. 


Si and Hui then back to Mid Valley to buy a new shoes for me. haha Thanks ya.♥ :-) KienYung and ZhiKhang meet us up and lost in just few seconds. lol After waiting them for so long, ZhanHang, Bryan and I heading in Sushi Zanmai for our branch.

Menu.
Shoyu Ramen.

Pic-es



Hui and Si shown up again. :D Gave me the shoes they bought from Bata as well. Though it's not very comfort to wear it but still Thank You!


ice-cream
Thanks ZhanHang for treating us. Loves

Then, headed to Red box. Four of them just need to pay RM16++ each and three of us need to pay RM30++ each as they brought their student cards and IC but we didnt. fml

 

Zhi Khang was dancing Wedding Dress.(1) lol

Wedding dress. (2)


He can dance very well I realized. lol :-)


Khang : I scared you all fall in love with me. 

Homed after having dinner with aunt. :-)

That's all for today. Ciaoz! 



No comments:

Post a Comment