Nuff Nuff!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

9th post

Went to school again. And it was the only day I went to school for this entire week as am not going to attend tomorrow. :-P

Someone got us some presie from Taiwan.(!)

Chocolate

Cola flavour maltose
But it's so unfair why we have to share this and Hui got another present for her own? lol Asked ZhengYann if he want to follow us to KFC after school.Yet he only got 500+ NT with him. No one gonna accept NT here okay? Silly guy.
 


Hui and Vickki keep asking me to take photo for them. what-the-tutt! And they dissatisfied and complained on almost every photos i took. >.<


Since there's nothing to do, I brought my Add Maths homework to school. My brain is gonna burst soon. Aint kidding! So...Vickki,got luck for you next year. HAHAHA!



Off we go to KFC after school.Forgot to take photos there as everyone was just busy eating and chatting. D-: Guess Hui will upload some photos taken by her to her blog sooner or later. lol


It's the last day of school for us me. Holidays will be started tomorrow. So, let's get parties started! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment