Nuff Nuff!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

14 post

Heya,I'm here to update!   

I lost my phone, again! Hate myself for always being careless! FML! So yea, you can imagine how angry was my dad when he knew I lost my phone again. :-( And he said he wont buy me a new phone in this following two years. I got freak out. 

It's so inconvenient living without a handphone.(L) It's very hard to contact people. I can probably die without it. I mean who doesnt own a handphone? Even a standard 3 kid has his/her own handphone!Moreover, I am now 15 years old! :-S

I was so down until Kien Yung said he gonna buy me a new phone! Zhan Hang,Bryan and Zhi Khang going to sponsor for it too. :-) And they just agreed to sponsor, apart from anything else! They're just too kind. Thanks for being caring and considerate.  TQVM! *delighted! :') 

Hui is so in love with Kim Beom recently. And she keep telling us how cute is him. CRAP! Lee Min Ho is more handsome and charming than him okay? :-P Both of them are cancer and the silly Vickki said both Lee Min Ho and Kim Beom are hers. Dream on lah you! HAHAHAAA! x) 

3 more days to go to our birthday. Catherine called to looking forward for her present and she's so mysterious. A silly one. HAHAHAHA! I made a card, or should I say a piece of paper for Si and Hui. Though it's quite drab, but I wasted half an hour on it! (L) Planned to give them today, but ended up I threw it. x) Perhaps, will make another one tomorrow. And I hope to get something back from them, at least a piece of paper in return.Though it's kinda impossible. (L)

That's all for today. Ciaoz! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment