Nuff Nuff!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

13th post

You're something that I'd never choose but at the same time, something I don't wanna lose. 
                                                                                                 - Never knew I needed

Sunday. Went Pavilion after having our breakfast. There have been gaily decorated for the Christmas. And decoration was  just nice. :-) I dont know why didnt we go for a better look. Perhaps, time is very limited? lol Bought Cha Time pearl milk tea. It's a must to drink!

Plum ice



Then, heading in to Parkson to buy a birthday present(s) for cousie Yi Xin. (Y) :-)

grab it from Jiu Ma's facebook. :-P 
As we grow, those who willing to waste their time choosing present for the sake of one's birthday is getting lesser and lesser. Instead, they'll just give you an angpau. Just so you know, I have only received birthday PRESENT for twice or maybe thrice. How sad. :-(  will get another if Mr. F if he remember what he said. lol  *off topic

Today. Watched Rapunzel Tangled. Waited for Si to approach Mines until the movie started. We went into the cinema hurriedly. And it was so dark inside. I can barely see. So yea, I fell. wtf so embarrassing. and everyone was looking at us. :-S


Well, the movie is simply nice. Just a lil bit childish.  haha.  Guess that's all for today. Ciaoz!


No comments:

Post a Comment