Nuff Nuff!

Friday, December 10, 2010

15th post

Have enlarge my entire blog. :-) It seem nothing different tho.(L) And for the following posts, there will be no photo. Will try to upload some so that it wont look so boring :-)

I'm extremely happy right now! Daddy changed his mind and let us meet up with our friends tomorrow. (Y) So, tomorrow will be going to Time Square with my dearie Catherine, Leng Ying, Kien Yung, Zhi Khang and Zhan Hang  It has been quite some time since I saw them. Let's hope nothing ruin the supposedly nice day. *winks 



‎~~**merry xmas @ SG**~~
though we have no time to play xmas games like last year, i have come up with a gift exchange game instead! So, Low family & Yee family - pls get all your members to prepare a minimum $15 gift each & pls dun let anyone know wat u have bought! Try ya best pls!
It will be a fun gift exchange with a... TWisT ;) be creative in ya gifts!!! Hohoho~see you all soon! hiak hiak hiak =p




Got a message from Pei Shan JJ in the morning. Feel kinda disappointed as I read through it. I missed the last December. Christmas party, the barbecue session, the game, laughters, the atmosphere, present,etc etc. :'-) Everything was just nice. Though we dont have much time to spent together this time, I think it will probably be fun too. See ya soon. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment