Nuff Nuff!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

23th post


Insist to blog though I have tons of homework to be done. :')

Went jogging with Hui and Si,brought little Yanson along. ♥ :-D Need to force myself to do more exercise as I gained quite a lot weight these days. :-( Must lose at least 3kg before Chinese New Year approach! *finger crossed*


Couldnt stop camwhoring and I just dont know why.And why my smile look so unnatural in this? HAHA. Should have take more. :-P

SweeG's birthday celebration.

Fugly. I hate my fringe! Shall pin it up at all time! Urgh! SweeG forbid us to wear colorful shirts cause it's her birthday and she wanted to be the most special one. So yea,ONLY black will do. :-S

Birthday girls reached. Guess she get shocked by the attendance of us as she only booked 10 places and there were like 15 of us. There, someone said something and I somehow feel that our presence is not welcomed.Maybe I was just to sensitive. Whatever. No offend.

Let's the picture do the talking. :-)






x

Smile upon your life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment