Nuff Nuff!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

20th post

Time flies. We've reached the end of the year. Looking back at this year, so much I we have gone through. 




The first time I visited friend, in hospital. I guess it's also her first time celebrating birthday in hospital. :-X Please promise this is the last time. 


The first time Indian(s) came making trouble on the first day of Chinese New Year. But still, have lots of joyous with lovely cousin. :-D


The first time I joined the marching team and fainted on the sports day. :-S I swear it will be my last time!


The first time I attended yellow house jamuan and homed after 12.

The first time Hui and I participated Sentosa Idol. So sad we cant proceed to the final. Shit those judges! HAHAHAHHA


The first time went roller. Thanks KienYung, SooPing, Bryan, and others I can roll better now. :-)


Daddy bought a karaoke system. And we finally can sing K at home,in no time. *winks*

The first time I lost my phone(s).



The first time celebrating popo's birthday at Concorde Hotel.

The first time got 7As for PMR,

The first time had an major argument with my bestie. Anyhow, it's over. Glad we are still besties now! 

2010, a bittersweet year. Together we have been through good and bad time. Just ignore the sad part, let's welcome 2011 with a big smile hang on our face! :-D


Bye 2010. I will miss you. Welcome 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment