Nuff Nuff!

Monday, January 31, 2011

28th post

Chinese New Year is nearing. :-D Everywhere had now gaily decorated for the festive season and I simply like the atmosphere of CNY. :-) Idk why, my dad plays the New Year songs every morning. It's so annoying and never failed to wake me up from my dreamland. Urgh! 

Wednesday
Jualan amal is held in school. :-) Overall it's quite fun and I did enjoy myself, unlike last year. :-X


Having Chemistry and Biology classes before the Bazaar start. I was copying Chemist peka and I keep nagging SweeG to take photo of the hardworking me. HAHA :-P


XueHui said she looked like me but why I dont think so? (L)

All the while I was helping 4A10 to sell their herb eggs. How nice of me. And Cheryl caught me in action. :-S Oh my!

I did help our class too, just not that much. This is the proof!


The best sell of our class : Japan Curry. Credit goes to Cheryl Ng! Claps claps for her. :-)


Backed class for some rest and met up with SweeG again. :-)


(Left to right: Hui,Joyce,En) We all have no eyes to see.


(Left to right: Hui,En) She called me not to hug her and she nearly fall! HAHAHAHA! Dai sei...

SweeG and meeee! :-D


Again, me and her.

Went Bilik Masakan. As I stepped in, saw many 2A10-ers. They are  still the same. Still so cheerful, still so energetic and still so helpful. :-) Was there making the ice blended for sale. Had a lot of fun there.

KaiHang : You wont wanna buy once you see the making process. (L)

Messed up the bilik masakan and we just left it like that cause after all we are still kids, we only know how to play. LMAO


Thats all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment