Nuff Nuff!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

40th post

Australia trip Day1 ;)

Am blogging with my iPhone ;)


Headed to airport at 5 something in the afternoon. Had our dinner at Eden before checking in. Si Hui and I wanted to eat KFC but it is fully occupied. :/

self portraits ;)

After dinner, met up with the tour guide, Carson. :) The dunno-what system is down so we spent quite some times there. Took some photos there while waiting. :D




Coincidentally met our primary schoolmate there. He's going to Australia, too. Same flight with us but different places (I think, cause we didn't meet him again after that).

Flight to Singapore took us like 45 minutes. Met up with uncle's family at Changi airport. Rest awhile then aboard again.Watched HK drama but felt kind of dizzy so I slept until the air hostess woke me up for supper. Lol. Then, listened to JayChou, TaylorSwift and BrunoMars's songs. Heh ;)

Almost all of her songs was added to my playlist. HAHA

Reached Australia at about 10. Temperature there was just nice! ;)



Took photo with the koala bear and kangaroo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment