Nuff Nuff!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

42th post

Australia trip Day3

Hey readers! Here comes the #Day3. :) 

Spent most of the time in Movie World. Had lots of fun there. :D 



Busy taking photos while others were queuing for the 4D movie, journey to the centre of the Earth. Nice movie, biao shu keep doing his own sound effect beside me. Geez. 

Watched dunno-what-show. Not bad lah, but the tire smell very bad. :x


Walked around then to see what to play. Heh. Took some photos too. :)


Then played this!

Looks scary. But i saw a little child queued for this! And I think he was just 4 or 5 years old. *claps claps for him*



Then, went for Leathal  Weapon ride. *scream-out-loud* I wanna escape from the ride but ended up still joined them. Cousin said : 'You pay so much for the tickets, must try everything ma.' Okay lo then. x_x


Before it came to our turn, I wanted to leave but they just dont let me go. ): Waited shortly as each ride only takes about a minute. (can you imagine how fast it is?) Prayed hard. Someone waiting for his turn said, 'I hope you will survive.' (L) And when we're back, the men said, 'Oh, see, you're still alive!' .__.

After the ride, everyone's ears turned red. :/ Then cousins and brother went for the Superman ride.



Didnt ride this, I dont have the courage to. HAHA. I know I am cowardice. :3 But according to PeiEn jj, the leathal weapon is much more scarier than this. I guess, Im brave too, right? Hehe. :P

Then, headed for lunch. Mummy met her kindergarten kid. What a coincidence, huh? Scooby-doo (indoor roller coaster) ride again after lunch. This time, with uncle. Uncle keep saying he's not scared of it. But we all know, he does. HAHA.

Sit and rest on a bench and I cant believe I actually fall asleep. Stupid jet lag. :P Missed a show. But luckily uncle took some photos. :)





Finally. Batman. Didnt plan to go for it as I have slight acrophobia. Haha. But PeiEn jj said it's not scary so I just gave a try. :D



Before we leave movie world, took some photos. ;)



Sister loves :) 
Abalone for dinner. Hehe. *yummy* On the way back to hotel, bought some souvenirs. :D Told biao shu about the girl who thought I love her boyfie. And he said something really funny, but I think I better keep it as secret. Hahah.

Next post, Day 4 and 5. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment