Nuff Nuff!

Monday, June 27, 2011

44th post

Australia trip Day5.

Windy day, so scarf on. Heh. Sand-boarding day. Took bus to the desert-like-land. The road is so bumpy. Seriously, ass-aching. It took only 10 minutes to reach there and I don't know how can Ah Si slept in the bus. (L)



cute mummy and aunt  

Si and I 
So, whatcha waiting for? Let's go! ;D

long long way to go 
Climbing up to the hill is tiring. It's actually quite high when you look down from the top. Camera is not recommended to bring up there. So, no photos taken up there. ):

First round, I was screaming along the path sliding down. And the sand went all into my ears and nose. Luckily I slided with both my eyes closed. If not, the sand will probably went into my eyes, too. (L) The next round, I just shut my mouth tight. Hehe.


nice shot! ;) 
Back to hotel after that. Bathed again. super cold la.. 




Ride this! Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun! Biao Shu fell off from the motorbike as he wanted to drift yeng-ly. Sadly, he failed! Hahaha. Wanted to take photo of the beautiful scene of the sea, but too bad the camera is not with me ):




isnt it nice? ;) 
Soon, it's time to say goodbye to the Island and biao shu. ;'( Gonna miss you badly.


Brisbane again. ;)



Lastly, off to airport.

Finally done my Australia trip. Many more to go. Stay tune :)
p/s more photos to be uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment