Nuff Nuff!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

46th post

Wednesday 


Went to Pui Shi's house. It had been a long time since I last went to her house. I miss the place, like a lot. Everything remain the same, but the feeling will never be the same. :')



So, after having our lunch, start practising for the Pameran performance whereas Z.Khang start practising piano. Hehe. Everything went on smoothly but seriously, I cant stand someone's attitude. I bet my friends will know who is the one. heh 

I was too tired that I fell asleep on the sofa. PuiShi said my sleeping-look is cute! Haha. Bat lao also cute de lah. :P Oh and her parents saw me sleeping there eh, omg so embarrassing. :/ Around 5.30, Hui woke me up and soon we left.

Just a short update. Stay tune for the next post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment