Nuff Nuff!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

50th post

HELLO PEEPO!  IM BACK AGAIN! 


So, the last post I did was about 2 months ago?! Omg.. Didnt know I've left my blog so dead. Sorry for the longgggg break. Will TRY to get every posts done by next week. 




Wedding dinner on 7.9.2011  

Hair dressed and went for Clinique to do some makeup. I think its consider cheap at the cost RM20 something per person. The makeup artist applied mascara for me and my eyelashes were like all tangled together. lol Hui and Si were having the same problem, too! Haha. According to the artist, our eyelashes are too long. Thats why. And she called us to keep our eyes open until the mascara dry. Look so funny but still we have to follow their instruction. ;x 




Head to Palace of the Golden Horses. Waited for like 1 hour and we were finally invited to enter the ballroom.




Each guest received a special table gift, the 'click me warm'. ;)

Hui asked if I will cry on her wedding when cousin sis was giving speech. To be honest, I think I will. Even though we might quarrel or complain about each other or even fight sometimes, but deep inside my heart I know, how important they are to me and we love each other very very much. *cant believe Im writing this. lol 


PIXIES TIME! 












Off to bed now. Ka ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment