Nuff Nuff!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

52nd post

HARLO HARLO! 

Skipped school today. Dont feel like blogging seriously, cause I have no photo(s) with me. But I'm so frigging bored at home. So yea, I'm here now. hahahh..

Here comes the Pulau Ketam trip. ;) *will just grab some photos from Hui's blog. lol*

Dad asked if anyone wants to go Pulau Ketam. Everyone agreed and the next day, off we go. Have no idea why the adults wanted to go there all of a sudden. It's not a bad idea, tho. 


Had our breakfast at Klang. Then, headed to the port. Thats when we realize we left our bag at home. It means our clothes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, sunblock, etc were all left at home! Si and Hui just put all the blame on me as if its all my fault. IDIOTS!

* * * * *


Little Yanson. ;)

Reached Pulau Ketam within an hour. Dad decided to stay overnight there. So uncle and dad went to check if  there is any hostel whereas we went to buy some clothing and toothbrushes.

After that, dad went to rent bicycles, as the hostel is kinda far and we have too many things to carry. It's kinda scary cycling down those slopes. Yanson even got injured. ;/ Settled everything and took some rest in the hostel. Around 5, we went cycling again! SO MUCH FUN. hehee

* * * *



My bike with some brake problem collided with those railings. So effing pain! A big blue black formed on my thigh. Seriously, a BIG one. lol BAD DAY

* * * * *

Nothing much to blog. BYE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment