Nuff Nuff!

Monday, November 21, 2011

55th post

Outing with the awesome bunch ;D 

K, this post should be published one month ago. Sorry for procrastinating. ;P 

Went Mid Valley with the Shelley, WeiShan, ManLong, ChiHoe, Marcus, WaiYuen, etc. Met them up in the arcade. 

Didnt see WaiYuen there so I texted him to asked where was him. And he reply 'I'm at your back!' I was playing Spot the Differences and he suddenly scared my from the back! lol.. Then WeiShan snatched me to take photo with her. XD 

kinda blurr. 
Bumped into ShuQi, ManNi, KokBond and others (I dont know their names.) They were going to watch Real Steel, too.  But they were watching in the Gardens cinema. They paid twice of the price just because they dont wanna queue up! Tsk tsk. But cannot deny, the Gardens's cinema is much more comfortable. :) 

Went into the cinema at 1.45 sharp. Marcus and WaiYuen were making a lot of noises and I have no idea why they just cant stop laughing. Overall, the movie is shitty awesome. ;D 

Around 4.30, mum said she's reaching. So we quickly take some photos before homed. 







Claps claps to myself for updating my blog. That's all for today. Toodles ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment